Pages

Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Back to reading & reviewing

Whew, Life sure does have a way of interrupting your reading life. The end of September I accepted a job as library manager. This has been a fun, hectic and a learning experience. I haven't done much reading these last 6 weeks with the excitement of a new job and family but I've gotten settled in and things are great so it's time for me to start reading and posting some reviews.

I have done some reading during those hectic weeks. I am caught up on the ZOM-B novels by Darren Shan. I don't usually read zombie novels but it was Darren Shan so I thought I'd give it a try.  There have been 5 books so far, 2 more with pub dates and I am looking forward to them.

I listened to Fireworks over Toccoa by Jeffrey Stepakoff during the drive to new job and it was fantastic. I was surprised, laughed & cried. If you want a good light romance this is for you.

Mortal Bonds by Michael Sears is the 2nd book featuring Jason Stafford. These books kept me guessing about the endings and have some well written action scenes.

No comments:

Post a Comment