Pages

Sunday, March 2, 2014

Review: Zom-B Gladiator by Darren Shan

This is book #6 in the Zom-B series. I dare say this series gets better with each book. I don't usually read zombie books they aren't my thing but I've read quite a few things by this author so I thought I'd give them a shot. Book 6 continues the story of B. Smith and the Angels. I don't want to give anything away about the storyline so I'm just going to say if you are into Zombie stories or not, if you read horror fiction and if you like fast paced action filled stories you should be reading this series. Start with the first one titled Zom-B and you might as well get the rest because you'll need them. If you buy the hard copy, an e-book or check them out at the library you might as well get them all and be prepared to get up caught up quickly. 
Anxiously awaiting #7 Zom-B Mission release date April 8,2014.

No comments:

Post a Comment